How can I configure formatted/branded resume?
Formatted Resume feature enables you to remove the candidate's contact information before forwarding the resume to clients. It also allows you to add your company logo, watermark, and other branding to the resume.
Note: This feature is available only in the paid edition and is accessible only by the Recruiter Admin.
To configure formatted/branded resume:
- Click Setup > Resume Management > Formatted Resume Settings.
In the Formatted/Branded resume settings page do the following:
- Select the file format in which the resume has to be saved.
Note: By default, .doc format is selected.
- Click Browse to search and insert logo from your system.
- Select the contact details that needs to be removed from the original resume.
- Select a resume format in which the formatted resume should be generated.
- Original resume format with branding - Select this option to add your company logo to the default resume format.
- Create your own resume format - Select this option to create your own resume format with candidate merge fields.
If you select this option, the Create your own resume format window will be displayed.
- In the pop-up window, select the Merge Fields from the drop-down lists, that needs to be added to the resume format (For example, first name, skill set, total work exp, etc.) and enter the merge field values and relevant text in the template body.
- Click Update.
Note: Select the Append original resume with contact details removed checkbox to add the original resume (with the contact details removed) along with the resume format you are creating.
- In the Include Watermark section, do the following:
- Enter a text in the watermark text box.
- Select the Font Family and the Font Size from the respective drop-down lists.
- Click Advanced Settings.
In the Advanced Settings pop-up window, do the following:
- Click Change and select the first name, last name, candidate id or original resume name from the drop-down list to create a file name for the formatted resume.
- Click the Add Prefix or Suffix link to insert prefix or suffix to the file name.
- In the Add Footer section, enter the text that needs to be displayed in the footer section of the resume.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view the changes made.
- Click Save.