Zoho Recruit allows you to post sponsored jobs to Indeed. This will increase the exposure for your jobs and help you reach more candidates quickly.
To sponsor jobs on Indeed:
- Go to Job Openings tab.
- Click New Job Opening, located at the right panel.
- Enter the job opening details and click Save.
A dialogue box is displayed with the query " Do you want to publish it in website and Job Boards?"
- Click Yes, proceed.
- Under Choose Job Boards section, select Indeed Sponsored ($200).
Confirm to post in Indeed dialogue box is displayed.
- Click Yes, I agree to pay.
- Click Next.
- Enter details in the fields to be displayed on the job board.
Note: The fields marked in red and with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Select the web form to be displayed when candidate apply jobs from this job list from the drop-down list.
Note: To create a new web form click Go to Web Forms link.
Form fields from the selected candidate application form are displayed here.
- Click Finish.
Job Publish Information window is displayed with the URLs to publish the job details and candidate application form in other websites.
To post the exisiting jobs from Zoho Recruit to Indeed Sponsored listing, click here for steps.
- This option is available only in the paid edition.
- The jobs will be published in job boards only after 24 hours.
- The amount will be charged when you click "Yes, I agree to pay".