In Zoho Recruit, you can add multiple job openings and publish the same in websites and job boards.
To add a job opening and publish in job board:
- Go to Job Openings tab.
- Click New Job Opening, located at the right panel.
- Enter the job opening details and click Save.
A dialogue box is displayed with the query " Do you want to publish it in website and Job Boards?"
- Click Yes, proceed.
- If you want to publish this job opening in all the embedded sites, then select the checkbox Publish in website.
Note: This option will work only if the iframe code is already embedded in the site.
- Select the job boards.
- Click Next.
- Enter details in the fields to be displayed on the job board.
Note: The fields marked in red and with an asterisk are mandatory
- Select the web form to be displayed when candidate apply jobs from this job list from the drop-down list.
Note: To create a new web form click Go to Web Forms link.
Form fields from the selected candidate application form are displayed here.
- Click Finish.
Job Publish Information window is displayed with the URLs to publish the job details and candidate application form in other websites.
Note: Free users can publish jobs only if the job opening status is In Progress.