How can I post jobs to LinkedIn?
You can post jobs from Zoho Recruit to LinkedIn by following the steps given below:
1. Purchase job slots and create a contract in LinkedIn
2. Fill the LinkedIn setting details in Zoho Recruit
3. Post jobs on LinkedIn
To purchase job slots and create a contract in LinkedIn:
- You need to be a LinkedIn Recruiter (LinkedIn.com/recruiter).
- Sign-in to LinkedIn Recruiter and purchase job slots and create a contract.
- To create a contract and enable job posting from Zoho Recruit to LinkedIn, refer the PDF given here.
- Authorise Zoho Recruit to post jobs on LinkedIn.
- Make a note of the Client Contract ID, Company Name and Company Id given to create a contract. These details must be entered in Zoho Recruit to enable job posting in LinkedIn.
Note: Only Admin can purchase job slots and create a contract.
- To purchase more job slots, click here.
- After the job slots are purchased and contract is created, enter the LinkedIn setting details in Zoho Recruit.
To fill LinkedIn settings details in Zoho Recruit:
- Click Setup > Job Boards Integration > Job Boards List.
The supported job boards will be listed here.
- Click the button to turn ON to enable LinkedIn.
- To authenticate your LinkedIn account, click Authenticate.
A new LinkedIn sign-in form opens.
- Enter your LinkedIn Recruiter account credentials.
- LinkedIn setting details window is now displayed.
- Enter your Company ID, Username and password. Click Save.
To post jobs on LinkedIn from Zoho Recruit:
- Go to Job Openings tab.
- Click a particular job opening.
- In the job opening details page, click Publish located on the right panel.
- Under Choose Job Boards section, select LinkedIn.
- Click Next.
- Enter details in the fields to be displayed on the job board.
Note: The fields marked in red and with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Select the web form to be displayed when candidate apply jobs from this job list from the drop-down list.
Note: To create a new web form click Go to Web Forms link.
Form fields from the selected candidate application form are displayed here.
- Click Finish.
Job Publish Information window is displayed with the URLs to publish the job details and candidate application form in other websites.
- Before posting jobs in LinkedIn, make sure you have authenticated your LinkedIn profile with Zoho Recruit. Learn more.
- This option is available only in the paid edition.
- By default, Zoho Recruit map the fields and enables the job boards.
- To re-map the fields, click here.
- To disable the job boards, click here. You can also enable it when necessary.
- You can allow other recruiters in the company to have access to CareerBulider by enabling the Post jobs in paid job-boards permission under Setup > Users & Permission.