Zoho Recruit allows you to post jobs to the following job boards:
- Indeed Organic (only for direct employers / corporate recruiting)
- Indeed Sponsored Job listing
- Juju (only US jobs)
To post a job in job boards:
- Go to Job Openings tab.
- Click a particular job opening.
- Under Quick Actions, click Publish located on the right panel.
- Check Publish in website box to publish the job opening in you own website.
- Select the job boards you want to publish in.
- Enter details in the fields to be displayed on the job board.
Note: The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Select the web form to be displayed from the drop-down list. Click Publish.
Note: To create a new web form click Go to Web Forms link.
Form fields from the selected candidate application form are displayed here.
- Check the charge for your transaction. Click Proceed.
- Click Finish.
Job Publish Information window is displayed with the URLs to publish the job details and candidate application form in other websites.
- The jobs will be published in the job boards only after 24 hours.
- Job opening will be active for 30 days on the job board.
- Available only for Standard and Enterprise editions.
- By default, Zoho Recruit maps the fields and enables the job boards.
- To re-map the fields, click here.
- To disable the job boards, click here. You can also enable it when necessary.