Monster Resume Search
With the Monster Resume Search feature, you can now directly search for qualified candidates in Monster from Zoho Recruit. No need to manage multiple accounts to find the perfect candidate. You can now search for candidates matching your specific job requirements at the click of a button.
Also, now you don't have to post jobs and wait for days for a candidate to respond and then start the whole recruitment process. Enter your requirements, find candidates matching the profile, add them to Zoho Recruit and initiate the recruitment cycle, all in the span of a few minutes.
With Monster Resume Search, you can:
- Directly search for candidates in Monster from Zoho Recruit.
- Access resumes really fast.
- Find candidates best suited for a job opening.
How can I find resumes and add them to Zoho Recruit using Monster Resume Search?
- Go to Candidates module.
- Click Source Boosters. Select Import from Monster.
- Enter Monster's Access Token (CAT) encode token and click Proceed.
Note: CAT encode token is entered only for the first time of using Monster Resume Search.
- In the Import from Monster page, enter job and location details in the respective fields.
- To do an advanced search, click the Show Advanced Search link.
- In the Show Advanced Search page, enter the required additional details in the respective fields (Education Level, Salary Expectations, Job Type).
- Click Search.
The search results matching the criteria entered along with the match score will be displayed.
- To filter your search results further, you can use the following options displayed on the left panel:
- Years of Work Experience - Select the candidate work experience.
- Location - Select the location or radius within which the candidate should be located.
- Resumes Updated - Select the time of update of the candidates' resumes.
- Education - Select the education level of the candidate.
- Salary- Select the annual salary level.
- Job Type - Select the type of job for the candidate (Contract employee, Intern, Full-time).
- Willingness to Travel - Select the percentage of willingness to travel.
- Click on a candidate's name to display the entire candidate resume.
A detailed info about the candidate is displayed.
- To add the candidate to the Zoho Recruit database, click Add to Zoho Recruit button on the top right.
The candidate will be now added to your Zoho Recruit account.