How can I get candidate contact details through Indeed search?
Indeed doesn't disclose contact details of candidates to users on initial access. You can use the email option provided on the candidate resume page in Indeed to contact the candidates. When the candidates reply to your email, you will have access to their contact details. Or, you can also request the candidates to share their contact details with you directly through email.
To get candidate contact details:
- Log into Zoho Recruit.
- Go to the Candidates module.
- Click the candidate record. The candidate details page is displayed.
- Click the Candidate's Indeed resume page button on the right panel. The candidate resume page in Indeed is displayed.
Note: You need to be logged in to your Indeed account to access the candidate resume page.
- The contact details of the candidate won't be displayed on the page. You can use the email option given on the right panel of the page to mail the candidate about the job vacancy.
- Enter details in the Your Name, Company, Message, Title of Job Opening and Job Description fields.
- Click Send Email.
Once the candidates respond to your email, their contact details will be accessible to you.
Note: The Candidate's Indeed resume page button will be displayed on the details page of all the candidates who have been sourced through Indeed.