You can use the Stage-Probability Mapping feature to customize the Stage and Probability mapping for potentials. It helps you to do the following:
- Create different types of Recruitment stages according to your organization-wide Recruitment process
- Associate Probability values to the Recruitment stages
- Associate Forecast types (Open, Closed-hired, or Closed-rejected) to Recruitment stages
- Associate Forecast categories (Pipeline, Closed, Omitted, Best Case, Committed)
To map recruitment stage to probability values, forecast types and forecast categories:
- Click Setup > Customization > Fields.
- Select the Job Opening Module from the drop-down list.
- Click Stage-Probability Mapping.
- In the Stage-Probability Mapping page, the existing recruitment stages are displayed.
- Click the Add Stage link and add new stages.
- Click the Delete Stage link and delete new stages.
- In the Stage-Probability Mapping page, do the following:
- Enter the Stage Name, its Probability (%), and the Sort Order in the respective boxes.
- Select the Forecast Type and the Forecast Category from the respective lists.
- Click Save.