How can I view reports?
To access standard reports in the Reports tab, click the specific report.
To view the report:
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, click the required reports group.
- From the list of reports that are displayed, click the required report's link.
- Click the Edit link to modify the Report Name, Folder details and Description of a report.
- Click the Customize link next to the report to customize the report.
- In the Reports page, you can do the following:
- Export: Use this option to export and save the report in Excel, PDF, or CSV format in your local drive.
- Save As: Use this option to save the report with a new name. This option is useful when you filter a specific set of data and save it for future reference.
- Customize: This feature is used to customize the report with regards to the report types, columns, grouping, filter criteria in the report, etc.
- Reload: Use this option to update or refresh the contents of the page.
- Hide Details / Show Details: Click Hide Details to hide the details of the report and click Show Details to see the hidden details of the report.
- Create Chart: This feature enables you to create charts, (such as Bar diagrams, Pie charts, Line charts, Funnel charts) based on the selected report details.
- Do one of the following, and then click Apply Filter to view reports based on the filter options specified:
- Select Last Created Time or Last Modified Time from the Column list.
- Select the option from the adjacent list.
On selecting this option, the system will automatically display the Start and End date in the respective boxes.
- Enter the Start Date and the End Date in mm/dd/yyyy format, or select the date from the calendar displayed.
- A maximum of 2000 records will be listed in a page. You can use the navigate options to view others pages.
- You will be able to export up to 2000 records per page, in each export.