How can I create report folders?
By default, reports are stored in different categories. You can create personal or public folders to store the frequently used reports in a common folder for easy access.
To create report folders:
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports home page, click Create Report Folder.
- In the Create Report Folder page, do the following:
- Enter the Folder Name.
- Enter the Folder Description.
- Select Accessibility Details:
- All Users are allowed to view this Report Folder: Select if you would like to enable the folder access for all the users.
- Show this Report Folder only to me: Select if you would like to enable the folder access only to you.
- Allow the following users to view this Report Folder: Select the users or user roles that can access the folder.
- Click Save.