How can I create dashboard folders?
Dashboards can be stored in publicly accessible folders for all the Zoho Recruit users or private folders with limited access to some of the users.
To create dashboard folders:
- Click the Dashboards tab.
- In the Dashboards Home page, click the Go to Dashboard List link.
- In the Dashboard List page, click Create New Dashboard Folder.
- In the New Dashboard Folder page, do the following:
- Enter the Folder Name.
- In Accessibility Details section, define the user's accessibility to view the dashboard folder.
- Click Save.
- System administrators and the users who create the dashboard folder have full control of the folders.
- Other users can access the dashboards only when the owner of the folder provides the access.