How can I unassociate tags from a record?
You can unassociate a tag from a record by following some simple steps.
To unassociate tags:
- Click the [Module] tab.
- In the [Module] Home page, select the record.
- In the Record Details page, on the right panel, under the Tags section, the existing associated tags are displayed.
- Click the delete icon next to the tag you want to unassociate.
- A dialogue box is displayed with the following query:
- Click Ok. The tag is unassociated from the record.
Note: By default, only Administrator and Standard profiles have permission to create, edit and delete a tag.