You can delete the tags created for different modules in Zoho Recruit by following some easy steps.
To delete tags:
- Click Setup >Customization >Tags.
- In the Tags page, select the module for which tags needs to deleted from the Modules drop-down list. The existing tags are displayed.
- Click the Delete link under the Action section of the particular tag.
- A dialogue box is displayed with the query "Are you sure you want to delete?"
- Click OK.The tag is deleted.
Note: By default, only Administrator profile has the permission to create, edit and delete a tag.