How can I associate tags to a record?
Once tags are created in relation to the different modules in Zoho Recruit, you can associate them to the records in the modules.
To associate tags:
- Click the [Module] tab.
- In the [Module] Home page, select the record.
- In the Record Details page, on the right panel, in the Tags section, click the Associate tags links.
Associate tags pop-up window is displayed with the existing tags.
- Select the tags to which you want to associate the record and click Associate.
- If you want to associate to a new tag, click Add Tag.
- Enter the new tag name in the text box and click Add.
The new tag is displayed in the existing tag list.
- Click Associate.
The associated tags are displayed under the Tags section in the Record details page.
Note: By default, only Administrator and Standard profiles have permission to create, edit and delete a tag.