How can I schedule to send mass emails?
This feature allows you to schedule bulk emails to be sent to the selected records. For example, you want to send the emails to candidates at 10 AM, but you have an important meeting at that time. In that case, you can schedule the emails to be sent at 10 AM. by using the Mass Email Scheduler, i.e. the emails are sent to the customers at the scheduled time even in your absence.
To schedule mass emails:
- Click the [Module] tab.
- In the [Module] Home page, click [Module] Tools > Schedule Mass Email.
- In the Schedule Mass Emails page, click New Mass Mail Schedule.
- In the New Mass Mail Scheduler page, do the following:
- Enter the Mass Mail Scheduler Name.
- Select the Custom View from the list. The candidates/contacts in the selected custom view will receive the emails.
- Select the Email Template from the list. Note, that you need to select the template from the corresponding [Module].
- The From Email Address is displayed.
- Select the Active check box. Only when you select the Active check box, the scheduled mails will be delivered.
- Enter the Start Date and Time to schedule the mails. Enter the date in dd/mm/yyyy format, or select the date from the calendar displayed.
- Click Save.
- In the View Mass Mail Schedule page, click Edit or Delete, as required.
- Click Go Back.
The created schedule is displayed under Mass Mail Schedulers.
- Module refers to Candidates, Clients, Contacts, etc. tabs.
- The Schedule Mass Email feature is available only in the Candidates and Contacts modules.
- You need to create email templates before sending mass emails. See Also Email Templates
- You can send 250 emails per day in Standard edition and 500 in Enterprise edition, per organization (12 AM to 11.59 PM GMT is considered as one day).
- The 250 emails per day, per company include the Autoresponders, Active Email Schedulers, Macros and Mass emails.
- For a given scheduled time only three bulk email processes are possible.