How can I mass delete records?
This feature allows you to delete records in bulk. You need to have the Mass Delete profile permission for the individual modules to use this feature.
To delete mass records:
- Click the [Module] tab.
Module refers to Candidates, Clients, Contacts, etc. tabs.
- In the [Module] Home page, click [Module] Tools > Mass Delete [Module].
- In the Mass Delete [Module] page, do the following:
- Specify the criteria.
- Click Search.
- Under Matching [records], select the check box(es).
- Click Delete.
Delete Clients dialogue box is displayed with the message " [Records] you have chosen to delete may have various records associated to it. Any record(s) associated to these [Records] will also be moved to the recycle bin."
- Click Yes, Delete.
- The records deleted in bulk will be temporarily available in Zoho Recruit's Recycle Bin.
- To restore the data, select the records, and then click Restore.