In Zoho Recruit, forecast is created for the top most role in the hierarchy, i.e. for the organization. Forecasts targets are then set for the other roles in the hierarchy and the users in those roles.
- Each role can have only one forecast for every quarter/month.
- A manager can be assigned to each role, failing which the parent role's manager owns the role.
- Each user can have only one forecast target set for every quarter/month.
- Only Role Managers and users with administrator profile can create forecasts.
- A role's manager can set targets for the users in the role. Users cannot set target for themselves.
- Role managers can set targets for themselves. If the role manager's superior changes the target, the role manager cannot change it.
- If a role does not have a manager, the manager of the superior role in the hierarchy can set targets for the users in the sub roles.
- You can create forecast reports based on roles
To create forecast for a quarter/month:
- Go to the Forecasts module.
- Click on the Create Forecast icon.
The Create Forecast icon will not be available while creating forecast for the first time.
- Select the month/quarter and the year from the drop-down lists.
Forecast will be created for the selected quarter/month.
- Specify the recruitment Target for the month/quarter.
- Specify the Target for Sub Roles (the next level sub roles).
You can specify the overall target for the role and also the target for the role manager. Targets for others users in these roles and sub roles can be set once you create this forecast.
- Specify the target for each User.
Only the users in the top most role of the hierarchy will be listed. To set targets for user in other roles, you need to drill down to each level in the role hierarchy. See Also View Forecasts
- Click Save.