Forecasts are created to help every individual in the recruitment team, who has opportunities assigned to them and their managers.
- By default, the person who creates the forecast owns it.
- Forecasts can be created for each quarter of the Fiscal Year.
- You can create forecasts for a specific quarter only once. However, you can modify the existing forecast details.
- You cannot customize the fields in the forecast module.
To create forecasts:
- In the Forecast module, click New Forecast.
- In the Create Forecast page, select the Year and Quarter from the respective drop-down lists.
- Click Next.
- In the Forecast Details section, specify the following details:
- Enter the target Quota for each month.
The target quota is the same value entered in the Amount field in the Potentials module.
- Specify the Committed Amount and Best Case Amount for each month's target quota.
- Click Save.