How can I group tabs?
The different departments in your organization may use different modules (tabs) in Zoho Recruit. Tab groups let you organize the tabs available in your Zoho Recruit account.
To create tab groups:
- Click Setup > Customization > Tab Groups.
- In the Tab Groups section, click Create Tab Group.
- In the Create Tab Group page, do the following:
- Enter a Group Name.
- Select the tabs from the Available List.
- Move the tabs to the Selected List.
- Click Save.
- You can create a maximum of 10 tab groups with any number of tabs in each group.
- For a given profile, only the tabs in the tab group will be accessible. The users will be able to access the tabs in a group based on the Module-level Permissions in their profile.