How can I create currency fields?
The currency field allows you to define the decimal and the precision settings based on your selected currency locale.
To create currency custom fields:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with Administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > Customization > Fields.
Module refers to the Candidates, Clients, Contacts, etc. tabs.
- Select the module from the drop-down list and click New Custom Field.
- In [Module] New Custom Field page, select Currency from the Field Type list.
- In the Field Details section, do the following:
- Enter a name in the Label field.
- Select the Section Name from the drop-down list where the field should be displayed.
- In the Length field, type the desired length of the total number of digits.
- Select the Rounding option from the drop-down list.
- In the Decimal Places, type the number of decimal places you require.
- Select the checkbox to Publish in website.
Note: This checkbox is displayed only if you select the Job Openings module.
- Click Save.
Note: If you select the Candidates module, Also create for Clients, Contacts, Job Openings checkbox will be displayed. Select the checkbox if you want to replicate this field in the other modules