How can I add multi-select pick list values?
This option enables you to select multiple values while creating or editing a record. For instance, your organization may be offering different services and some of your customers may be interested in multiple services. In this case you can use the multi-select pick list value instead of single pick list value while creating a potential. Periodically, you can modify the pick list values as per your organization's business process.
To add multi-select pick list values:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with Administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > Customization > Field.
Module refers to the Candidates, Clients, Contacts, etc. tabs.
- Select the module from the drop-down list and click New Custom Field.
- In the [Module] New Custom Field page, select Multi-select Pick List from the field type list.
- In the Field Details section, do the following:
- Enter a name in the Label field.
- Select the Section Name from the drop down list where the field should be displayed.
- Specify the pick list values.
- Select the check box to use first value as default value.
- Select the check box to Publish in website.
Note: This checkbox is displayed only if you select the Job Openings module.
- Click Save.
- When you delete a pick list value, records that have the field value associated to it will not be deleted.
- If you select the Candidates module, Also create for Clients, Contacts, Job Openings checkbox will be dispalyed. Select the checkbox if you want to replicate this field in the other modules.