How can I add attachment category?
Attachments refer to any document, file, image etc. that is related to a particular record. You have the option to add multiple categories of attachment for each module. For example, Resume, Cover Letter to Candidates and Job Description to Job Openings.
Note: By default, both Recruiter and Admin have permission to create, edit and delete an attachment category.
To add attachment category:
- Click Setup >Customization >AttachmentCategory.
- In the Attachment Category page, select the module for which attachment category needs to be created from the Modules drop-down list.
- Click the Add new link.
- Add Attachment Category window is displayed.
- Enter the Category Name in the textbox.
- Check the Publish checkbox if you want to publish the attachment category in web forms and career pages.
- Check the Mandatory checkbox if you want to make the attachment category mandatory in the candidate and job opening form.
- Click Add. The new attachment category details are displayed in the Attachment Category page.
Note: The user can upload multiple files in the Others category and the new categories created. But for the remaining system generated categories, only single attachments are allowed.