To publish job openings to job boards and the careers website:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit.
- Go to the Job Openings module.
- Click the job opening you wish to publish from the listed job openings.
- In the job opening details page, on the right, under Quick Actions, click Publish.
- In Step 1 select the website and job boards to which you want to publish the job opening and click Next.
- In Step 2 fill the common fields required by job boards to publish this job opening. Click Next.
- In Step 3 from the drop-down list select the form which will be used as the candidate application form when a candidate applies for this job opening. If you would like to create a new form click Go to Web Forms. When you have finished form selection click Finish.
- A Job Publish Information pop-up appears. You can use the URLs displayed on this pop-up to publish the job opening or candidate application form on other websites, if required. Click Done to close the pop-up.