To customize job list fields:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit.
- On the top panel, click Setup.
- Under Careers Website Integration, click Careers Website.
- Click the Customize/Edit page icon beside the job listing page on which you would like to customize the job list fields.
- Click Customize on the Job List for which you would like to customize job list fields.
- In the Customize Job List pop-up, use the Publish Job Lists Fields section to customize the fields you would like displayed.
- You can add fields by clicking Add More Fields.
- Choose the publish fields you would like displayed on your Job Opening List and click Add.
Note: Only form fields specified as publish fields in the job openings module, will be displayed on the pop-up. To learn more on what publish fields are and how to set them click here.
- Clicking Edit Publish Fields will open a new window where you can set job openings module fields as publish fields.
- You can delete fields by clicking the delete icon on the field name.
- You can also rearrange the fields as desired by simply dragging and moving the fields.
- You can sort fields in ascending or descending order by clicking the sort icon on the field name.
- Use the Data Order pop-up to change the sorting order to ascending or descending and then click Save.
- Once you are done with editing and making necessary changes to the Job List fields, click Save All on the Customize Job List pop-up.
- Click Save & Publish on the Customize page.