Turning on Candidate Login will make it mandatory for applicants to create an account and log in before applying for job postings.
Features of Candidate Login
- Applicants can create an account and login to apply for job openings.
- The personal details they enter in application forms will be saved and stored. The applicants can use this stored information to apply for job openings at a later time.
- The applicant can keep track of the job openings he has applied to.
Activate Candidate Login
To activate Candidate Login and use it:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit.
- On the top panel, click Setup.
- Under Career Website Integration, click Career Website.
- Click on the ON/OFF button beside Candidate Login.
If the button is green and reads ON, this indicates that Candidate Login is active.
If the button is grey and reads OFF, this indicates that Candidate Login has been deactivated.
Note: Turning on this option will activate Candidate Login for all existing web pages and also for all web pages that will be created going forward. You can use the same option to turn off Candidate Login for all web pages.
- When you turn on candidate login, you will be asked to select the web form which can be used on the My Profile page to capture candidate information. Select an existing web form from the drop-down list or create a new form by clicking Go to Web Form. When done, click Save & Next.
- On the Configure Candidate Emails pop-up, you can modify the following emails that are sent out to candidates.
- Welcome email - sent to candidates who sign-up
- Password recovery email - sent to candidates who click on Forgot Password
After editing, click Save All.
Note: To select another web form for the My Profile page or to edit the email configuration at a later time, click Edit Details beside Candidate Login ON/OFF button.