How can I create web tabs?
By default, only users with Administrator's privilege can create web tabs. However, users with Customize Zoho Recruit permission enabled can also have access to the web tab functionality. You can create a maximum of 10 tabs, each with a unique name.
To create web tabs:
- Click Setup > Customization > Web Tabs.
- In the Web Tabs page, click Create Web Tab.
- Enter the name of the web tab in Tab Name box.
- Enter the URL in the Link box.
- Select the profiles from the list to provide access to the web tab.
- Click Save.
The web tabs that you create will not be linked to the other modules in Zoho Recruit.
If you delete a web tab, data in the other modules will not be affected.
You cannot create tabs with the same name as that of the existing modules in Zoho CRM (eg. Candidates, Job Openings, Clients, etc.).
You may not be able to add some third-party web pages in the web tab. These websites restrict their content from loading inside another websites to avoid clickjacking attacks. They use the X-Frame-Options HTTP response header to indicate whether or not a browser should be allowed to render a page in an iframe.