How can I activate web tabs?
Using the Web Tabs functionality you can create web tabs and access web applications or Zoho Creator applications through it. By default, only users with Administrator privilege can create, edit or delete web tabs. However, you can activate this functionality for other users also.
To activate web tabs for users:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with Administrator privilege.
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles.
- In the Profiles page, click on the profile for which you want to give access.
- In the Profile Details page, click Edit.
- Select the Customize Zoho Recruit check box under Admin Permissions.
- Click Save.