How can I create assignment rules?
Assignment rules help you automatically assign the candidates and contacts to users in Zoho Recruit. The assignment rule is applicable only for the candidates and contacts that are imported or the ones that are captured through web forms. Based on the organization-wide record distribution process or round-robin process, you can automatically assign owner to the records.
- Create an assignment rule and associate rule entries to the rule.
- Select the required assignment rule in the candidate/contact import tool or web form.
- While importing records, first the record is evaluated based on the assignment rule criteria and then assigned to the Zoho Recruit user.
- You can associate up to 25 different criteria in each rule entry.
- Though you set multiple rules, users can select only one rule at a time.
- Assignment rules can be used for the records generated through import tool and Web-to-form only.
- You cannot assign candidates/contacts to users if you are creating them manually.
To set up an assignment rule:
- Click Setup > Automation > Assignment Rules
- In the Assignment Rule page, select the module from the drop-down list and click Create Rule.
- In the New Rule page, enter the Rule Name.
- Click Save.
- In the Candidate/Contact Assignment Rule page, click Create Rule Entry.
- In the Rule Entry page, do the following:
- Criteria: Enter criteria for the rule entry.
- Record Owner: Choose one of the options to assign owner to the record.
- AssignTo: Select the user who should be assigned as the owner of the records.
- Assign to users in Round robin: Select Users, Roles or Groups from the drop-down list. Records will be assigned to the list of selected users.
- Select the Follow up Task checkbox to assign a Workflow Task. See Also Workflow Tasks
Click Add new WF Task to create a new workflow task.
- Click Save.