How can I configure SMS add-on?
SMS add-on feature enables the recruiters to easily send mass and individual messages with recruitment details to candidates and contacts.
To configure SMS add-on:
- Setup >Apps & Add-ons >Other Apps.
- Click SMS / Text Messaging Add-on.
SMS / Text Messaging Add-on page is displayed.
- Select the SMS provider from the displayed list.
Note: You have to register with the SMS provider selected to purchase credit and avail the service. Click here to learn how.
- Enter the SMS provider details (like Username, Account Id, Api key etc.).
- Select the Country Code based on your Candidate/Contacts location.
Note: The Country Code entered here will be set as the default code while sending SMS to candidates. If you are sending messages to any mobile number with a different country code, you have to manually change the code before sending the SMS.
- Click Authenticate & Save. A pop-up window is displayed with the following query:
- To change the default contact field, click Proceed. Select Fields window is displayed.
- Select the appropriate values from the Candidates and Contacts drop-down lists.
- Click Update. The updated fields will be displayed in the respective module details page.
- To use the SMS Add-on feature, Admin has to purchase the SMS Add-on, which is priced at $25/org/month
- Only the Admin can purchase credits from SMS Vendor and Configure the SMS settings in Zoho Recruit
- Only the Admin can create SMS templates for Candidates , Contacts and Interviewer.
- Admin and Recruiter can send SMS to Interviewer, Candidates and Contacts as Single/Bulk.
- Only the Admin can give SMS add-on access to the Recruiters.