Only users with Admin privileges can download and install Zoho Recruit plug-in for MS Outlook. Before installing, the Microsoft Outlook application should be closed in your system.
If you are updating the existing plug-in to a new version, you need uninstall the plug-in and install it again. Please make sure that you close the application before uninstalling it.
To download and install the Zoho Recruit Plug-in for Windows (32 bit or 64 bit):
- Log into Zoho Recruit.
- Click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Other Apps > Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook.
- In the Outlook Plug-in page, select the Microsoft Outlook version from the drop-down list.
- To learn how to check the version of Microsoft Outlook on your system, click here.
- If you face any problem while installing the plug-in, please run this batch file.
- Click Download to get the installation file.
Note:You can also Click here to download (for 32bit) / Click here to download (for 64bit).
Click here to download plug-in for Mac
- Run the ZohoRecruit_Plugin_for_Microsoft_Outlook.exe file.
In the case of Mac, Run the ZohoRecruit_Plugin_for_Microsoft_Outlook.pkg file.
- In the Welcome to the Installation Wizard dialog, click Next.
- In the License Agreement dialog box, read the license agreement and click Yes to accept the license agreement.
- In the Choose Destination Location dialog box, browse the directory and click Next.
The installation will take a few seconds.
- In the Installation Completed dialog box, click Finish to complete the installation.