To get started, first you need to sign into Zoho Recruit plug-in using your Zoho Recruit login credentials.
To sign in to Zoho Recruit Plug-in:
- In Microsoft Outlook, click Zoho Recruit > Sign In.
- In the Sign in dialog box, enter your Zoho account's Email/Username and Password.
Select the Stay signed in checkbox if you want the system to remember the login details for the next session.
- Click Sign In. After you sign in, the Zoho Recruit Plug-in options will be enabled.
Note: You can sign in only with your Zoho Username and Password. You cannot sign in using your Gmail, Yahoo, GApps, etc. login credentials.
If you are not able to view the Zoho Recruit Plug-in, then check the following:
(The following will work for you based on the MS Outlook version you are using)
- In MS Outlook, click Help > Disabled Items. Make sure that Zoho Recruit is not listed.
If it is listed under Disabled Items, then select it and click Enable.
- In MS Outlook, click Tools > Trust Center > Add-ins and then click Go for Manage COM Add-ins.
In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, select Zoho Recruit Outlook Plug-in and click OK.
Alternatively, if Zoho Recruit Outlook Plug-in option is not listed, click Add to add the .dll file.
- In MS Outlook, click Tools > Trust Center > Add-ins. Select DisabledItems from the Manage drop-down list and click Go.
In the Disabled Items if Zoho Recruit is listed, then select it and click Enable.