Zoho Recruit for Google Apps
Zoho Recruit for Google Apps, brings a new dimension to your recruitment process. It keeps your team connected with easy collaboration and communication. Google Apps users can access Zoho Recruit - Applicant Tracking System, by installing Zoho Recruit from Google Apps Marketplace.
- Manage all your email interactions with customers in a single place.
- Track the email interactions within Google Mail inside Zoho Recruit and vice versa.
- Avoid hassles of attachments and mismatches in versions by directly attaching files from Google Drive within Zoho Recruit.
- Be up-to-date with the Recruit appointments by exporting them to your Google Calendar and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Easily import and access your Gmail contacts from within Zoho Recruit.
- Quickly access and view your Recruit data by embedding Recruit gadgets on iGoogle, Google Mail and Google Sites.
- Log in to Zoho Recruit from Google's universal navigation with your Google Apps credentials.
|Activate Zoho Recruit from Google Apps||To activate Zoho Recruit from Google Apps - Solutions Marketplace|
|Add Users from Google Apps||To add users from Google Apps to Zoho CRM|
|Import Contacts from Google Apps||To import business contacts from Google Apps to Zoho Recruit Contacts module and then share with other CRM users|
|Synchronize Email||To send and receive Emails to business contacts from Google Mail and synchronize with Zoho Recruit data. You can also send and receive Emails from Zoho Recruit and update in Google Mail.|
|Attach Files from Google Drive||To attach files (documents, spreadsheets, presentations etc.) from Google Drive to Zoho Recruit modules|
|Export Events to Google Calendar||To export events from Zoho Recruit to Google Calendar and then share with Google Apps users|
|Embed Zoho CRM gadgets||To embed Zoho Recruit gadgets for Candidates, Clients, Contacts, and Tasks into Google Sites, Gmail and iGoogle|
|Zoho Recruit Contextual Gadget for Gmail||To add leads/contacts and the related notes, tasks, potentials to your Zoho Recruit account from within Gmail.|
|Zoho Recruit Web Forms for Google Sites||To create web forms and publish it to Google Sites.|
|Synchronize Google Contact||To schedule synchronization of contacts between Zoho Recruit and Google Contacts.|
|Synchronize Google Calendar||To schedule synchronization of events between Zoho Recruit and Google Calendar.|
|Export Tasks to Google Tasks||To export tasks from Zoho Recruit to Google Tasks.|