With this feature you can synchronize the calendar entries of Google Calendar and that of the Zoho Recruit Calendar. You can update the calendar entries in either Google Calendar or Zoho Recruit and have them updated in both.
To configure synchronization settings:
- Log in to Google Apps.
- In the Google Apps Dashboard, select the Google service.
- Click Zoho Recruit from Google's universal navigation.
- In Zoho Recruit, click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Google Apps Calendar.
- In the Calendar Synchronization page, click Set up Synchronization Scheduler.
- In the Calendar Synchronization page, do the following:
- Select the Sync Calendar from the drop-down list.
- Choose any one of the Sync Options:
- 2 Way Sync
- 1-Way: Zoho CRM Calendar to Google Calendar
- 1-Way: Google Calendar to Zoho CRM Calendar
- Select an option for the guests that you add in your events:
- Add guest(s) in Google Calendar events as Contacts in Zoho Recruit.
- Do not add them.
- Click Save.
- If you delete the sync configurations and again synchronize the calendar events, then duplicate records will be created. In case of two-way sync, duplicates will be created in both Zoho Recruit and Google Calendar.
- First time you can synchronize maximum 5,000 calendar entries. For the consecutive syncs, maximum 500 entries will be synchronized.
- When you add an event in Zoho Recruit, it will be synchronized instantly but events from Google Calendar will be synchronized every few minutes.
- Events added from Google Calendar will be added under the All Events list view in Zoho Recruit.
- Only the Calendars for which you have the Read and Write permission will be listed in the Google Calendar drop-down list.
- In case of two pop-up reminders for the event coming from Google Calendar, only the first pop-up reminder will be added in Recruit.
- Events with no title in Google Calendar will be added with the Subject as " Not Provided " in Recruit.
- We do not support the synchronization of recurring events.