How to parse resumes from email attachments?
Zoho Recruit's integration with Rchilli's Resume Inbox, automatically parses resumes from email attachments and adds the candidate details directly into Zoho Recruit. You can configure multiple email accounts with different email clients like Zoho Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, etc.
To setup email inbox:
- Go to http://zoho.rchilli.com.
- Login with your Zoho username and password.
Trouble logging in? If you have enabled Two Factor Authentication, follow the steps below to generate an application specific password.
- Log in to Zoho Recruit.
- Open https://accounts.zoho.com.
- In the Zoho Accounts Home page, click Two Factor Authentication.
- In the Two Factor Authentication page, click on the Manage Application Specific Passwords.
- In the Application Specific Passwords pop-up, specify these details:
- Device or App Name
- Current Password
- Click on Generate
You will receive the new application specific password with spaces.
- Remove the spaces in the password and use this along with your Zoho username to login at http://zoho.rchilli.com.
- Make a note of the password and keep it safe, as you will need to use it everytime you login.
For more information, please refer Two Factor Authentication help page.
- Click Next.
- Map the fields, Save it and click Next.
- In Email information page, click "Add New" button to create a pop account for your "resume inbox email id". Example: [email@example.com].
- Choose mail Account, enter the pop account details, Save and click Next.
Once you've created a pop account in the email information section, then a confirmation mail will be sent to your respective email id. Once you confirm that email id, then the pop account verification status will changed to "Yes" i.e., [IsVerified will be changed as "Yes"].
- Click Finish.
Now, when you send a resume to the respective email id, then that resume will be automatically added/imported to the respective Zoho Recruit account within 2-3 minutes.
Note: We have provided the trial account for 100 resumes or 30 days (whichever reaches the limit first). To use this feature, please upgrade separately in http://zoho.rchilli.com/ page under the subscription tab.