How does Resume Inbox work?
Resume Inbox is a user-friendly parsing tool that enables you to automatically parse resume from any email account and add them directly to your Zoho Recruit account.
Note: Only Admin and users who have purchased email add-on will have access to Resume Inbox feature.
Check out how it works:
- Log into Zoho Recruit account.
- Configure the Resume Inbox settings under Settings > Resume Inbox.
- A default Resume Inbox is provided.
- You can use the default Resume Inbox and your personal/company email account as the custom Resume Inbox(es).
Note: Custom Resume Inbox feature will be enabled only for users who have purchased the email add-on.
- Then do the following:
- Publish the Resume Inbox in any job board. When you post a job opening in a job board, you can configure a common email-id (Resume Inbox) to which the applicants can send their resume.
- Set the emails to be forwarded to the Resume Inbox or manually forward the candidate emails to the Resume Inbox.
- You can provide the subject of the email in the format JobId(ref.ID), JobTitle or both and set the candidates to be parsed and associated to a job opening based on that.
- After the emails are parsed and candidates associated, a report is generated in the Reports page of Resume Inbox. The report will have details on the emails parsed and the ones that failed to parse.