How to post jobs on LinkedIn?
You can now post jobs from Zoho Recruit to LinkedIn. Please follow the steps below:
1. Purchase job slots and create a contract in LinkedIn.
2. Fill the LinkedIn settings details in Zoho Recruit
3. Post jobs on LinkedIn.
To purchase job slots and create a contract in LinkedIn:
- You must be a LinkedIn Recruiter (LinkedIn.com/recruiter).
- Once you sign-in to LinkedIn Recruiter, you need to purchase the job slots and create a contract.
- To create a contract and enable job posting from Zoho Recruit to LinkedIn, please go through the PDF below:
- Authorise Zoho Recruit to post jobs on LinkedIn.
- Make a note of the given Client Contract ID, Company Name and Company Id to create a contract. These details must be entered into Zoho Recruit to enable the job posting in LinkedIn.
- Note: Only Admin can purchase job slots and create a contract.
To purchase more job slots click here - http://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3288
Once the job slots is purchased and contract is created, fill the LinkedIn settings details in Zoho Recruit:
To fill LinkedIn Settings Details in Zoho Recruit:
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Choose Job Boards to post jobs.
- Enable LinkedIn - Tick the checkbox to enable.
- In the po-up window, enter the following details:
- Contract Id
- Company name
- Company id
Tick the checkbox "Share this crendential with other recruiters" to share the purchased job slots with your other recruiters. This will help them post jobs from Zoho Recruit to LinkedIn using the same contract id.
- Click Update.
Note: Before posting jobs in LinkedIn, make sure you have Authenticated your LinkedIn profile with Zoho Recruit. Learn more
To post jobs on LinkedIn from Zoho Recruit:
- Click Job Openings tab.
- Click on a particular job opening.
- In the job opening detail page, click Publish --> tick the LinkedIn checkbox and click Update.
- Fill in the additional information required to post jobs in LinkedIn and click Publish.