Create Email Templates to send emails to the candidates and client contacts.
To create an email template:
- Click Settings tab
- Click Email template, located at the right panel
- Click Add email template
- In the new email template page, enter the following details:
- Select the Template type from the drop down list, under which the template has to be store
- Specify a Template name
- Specify the Subject to be displayed while sending email to recipients
- Compose the email message
- In composed message, you can also add merge fields to replace the field value.
- Attach files by selecting the Form field attachments.
Click Browse documents to attach additional files from your local system.
Note: This is available only in Standard Edition
- Click Create template.
- In Zoho Recruit FREE edition , it is limited to 5 Email templates.
- In Standard Edtion you can have Unlimited Email Templates.