In Zoho Recruit you can create multiple custom list views. This is available only in paid edition.
To create custom view:
- Click on the [Module] tab.
Note: Module refers to Job Openings, Candidates, Clients and Client Contacts tab
- Move the mouse over "View" and click Create custom view link.
- In the Create custom view page, do the following:
- Enter the view name.
- Select Grid view or Summary view to list the data.
- If you have selected Grid view, choose the fields to display, by moving the Form fields to Selected form fields.
- Specify the criteria.
Note: You can add more than one criteria by clicking Add criteria.
- You can edit the criteria pattern to match your requirement by clicking on Change Pattern.
Note: To know more on how to Change Criteria Pattern, click here.
- Share your custom view or keep it private by defining users accessibilty.
- Click Add.