The age old story of the tortoise and the hare is passé; today it’s a rat race and the slow and steady often fall behind to give way for the faster ones. It’s no different in the recruitment world too! The finish line is not drawn when you find the perfect candidate; you are still a long way from snagging them. It is a tight race, from spotting the candidate, communicating with them, evaluating them, getting them approved and finally on board. Many a recruiter has lost valuable candidates due to the cracks in the system – unimaginative user interface, manual processes, and complex workflows; the list is many.
With every new feature that Zoho Recruit rolls out, we hope to maintain our lead in the race and make the customer’s work life easier. The latest to come out of the Recruit lab is sure to put a smile on the face of both the recruiter and client. Introducing the new Candidate Review Form.
Explaining what it does is simple. Have you ever spent countless hours waiting for the client to take a look at the brilliant mail you have sent with all the candidate details and give a yes or no? The wait can be excruciating! Every now and then you go check your inbox to see if you’ve got mail; and finally when it does, you rush back to your system to update the candidate’s status and get them approved before it’s too late. Even small delays can cost you a great candidate who might have been an asset for your company.
Now, you can avoid any such delays using the Candidate Review Form. When you send the mail to the client, the link for the Candidate Review Form is embedded in the template. The client can click the link from the email and he will be directed to the Candidate Review Form, where all the candidate details are beautifully displayed. So this time around, both recruiter and client has it easy.
- Quick Review Process: The client needn’t wait to download the resume, read it, then compose an email with comments and send it back. All the details are right on the page for easy analysis.
- Instant Comments: Have something to say about the candidate? It’s quite easy; add the comments in the Feedback field; when the candidate status is registered, the comments will be added as notes in the Candidate Details page.
- Easy Email Access: If you want to refer to your email, you needn’t go back and forth between your inbox and review form. Just click the message icon in the page and all the email details will be displayed.
- Auto Status Update: Happy with the choice of candidate or not, you can register your vote in the Candidate Review Form. Click the Approve or Reject button, and the status will be automatically registered in the system.
- Email Alerts: We’ve made sure you never miss out on any communication again. Besides auto updating the status in the system, you also get an email notification regarding the change, making it impossible for you to miss anything important.
So forget the manual updates, endless waiting and needless wasting of time. Get the client approval in a jiffy and let the candidate know what’s in store.
Queries, clarifications or comments, we are always happy to hear from you!