Zoho Recruit API
Zoho Recruit provides API (Application Programming Interface) for integrating Recruit modules with third-party applications, portals or websites, and to customize as per your needs. With the Zoho Recruit API, you can extract Recruit data in XML or JSON format and develop new applications or integrate with your existing business applications. As the Zoho Recruit API is independent of programming languages, you can develop applications in any programming language (Java, .Net, C, C++, PHP, etc.).
You can use the Zoho Recruit API to integrate the following types of applications:
- Zoho Services
- Third-party applications
- Recruit Project Managers
- System Integrators
- You must have a valid email address to access the Zoho Recruit service.
- You must have permission to access API service (System-level security settings).
- You must have a valid AuthToken to access Zoho Recruit API (See Using Authentication Token).
- Developer environment/hosting server to integrate third-party application.
- Internet connection to communicate with Zoho Recruit API.