How can I upgrade my account?
Zoho Books offers monthly and yearly plans. If you’re using Zoho Books on a trial and would like to upgrade to a paid plan, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings by clicking the Gear icon and select Subscription. This will take you to the Zoho Payments page, from where you can change plans, update card details or cancel your subscription.
- The key features provided under each plan are listed here for your viewing. Use this to decide the plan that best suits your needs and click on the Upgrade button.
- Under Plan Details, you can configure the payment frequency and add-ons for your plan. Click Continue.
- Review your order and click Confirm.
- Under Payment Details, choose a payment method, which is convenient for you. In case of card payment, provide your card details such as card number, expiry date, CVV number and the card address as it appears on your card statement.
- Next, enter your billing address and contact number. If this is the same as the address associated with the card, select the option Use the above address.
- Click the Make Payment button.