How can I attach files to my invoice?
For each invoice, a maximum of 5 attachments (5 MB each) can be added to it. To add files to your invoice:
- Go to the Sales module on the left sidebar.
- Select Invoices.
- Create a new invoice or edit an existing one.
- Scroll down to the Attach File(s) field and click the Upload File drop-down.
- You can upload the files from your desktop cloud or documents by clicking the Attach from Desktop, Attach from Cloud or Attach from Documents.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
You can choose to display these files in the client portal. Here’s how:
- Choose the files that you wish to add and click Open.
- The files of your choice will finally be added to your transaction.
- Select the option Display attachment(s) in client portal and emails.