How to create a transaction for a customer/vendor?
You can create various sales and purchase transactions, for a customer/vendor in Zoho Books. Here’s how:
- Go to the desired module.
- Click the + New button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Customer Name/Vendor Name from the dropdown.
- Enter the other necessary details.
- Click Save.
You can also create transactions from the customer/vendor module:
- Go to the Sales module and click Customers or go to the Purchases module and click Vendors,
- Select the customer/vendor for whom you want to create a transaction.
- Click the New Transaction button on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the transaction that you wish to create.
You will be redirected to the create page of that module. Enter the necessary details and click Save.