How to create a transaction for a customer/vendor?
You can create various sales and purchase transactions, for a customer/vendor in Zoho Books. Here’s how:
- Go to the desired module.
- Click the + New button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Customer Name/Vendor Name from the dropdown.
- Enter the other necessary details.
- Click Save.
You can also create transactions from the customer/vendor module:
- Go to the Sales module and click Customers or go to the Purchases module and click Vendors,
- Select the customer/vendor for whom you want to create a transaction.
- Click the New Transaction button on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the transaction that you wish to create.
You will be redirected to the create page of that module. Enter the necessary details and click Save.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!