How do I enable the customer portal?
To provide your customers with access to the customer portal, you’ll have to configure the portal for each customer individually in Zoho Books. Here’s how:
- Go to the Sales module from the left sidebar and then click Customers.
- Select the customer for whom you want to provide access.
- Click More and then select Configure Customer Portal. Alternatively, you can also click Enable Portal from the overview.
- In the pop-up, select the contact persons for whom you want to provide access.
- Click Set Portal Password, and enter the password that the customer needs to use to log in to the portal.
- Once you click Save, Zoho Books will send an email to your customers inviting them to the portal.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!