Setting up the portal
- What is the use of the client portal?
- Is it possible to setup custom domains for my portal?
- Why am I not able to access Zoho Invoice using my custom domain?
- Can I customize the portal invitation mail content?
- I am getting a “Portal name already taken” message.
- Can I change my portal name? Will this cause any impact?
- Can I set a password for the client portal? If yes, how do I do it?
- How can my customers login to the client portal?
- Can I grant portal access to multiple contact persons ( under the same contact ) with the same email id?
- When I comment on a document and mark the “Display in client portal” option, will my customer receive an email?
- My client is trying to enter his Zoho credentials for the portal but it is not going through. What’s the issue?
- Do my customers need a Zoho Account to access the client portal?
- Can I delete the comments added in the client portal?
- How do I check if my client has viewed the estimate/invoice I’ve sent him?
- Will I be able to change my customer’s email address? Will he now able to view the old invoices in the client portal?