Web To Bug Form
Clients can file bugs from their websites with the simple to use Web to Bugs Form.
- Navigate to Bug Settings>Customization and select Web To Bugs Form.
- Click here to create your first Web to Bug form link will open the form.
- Enter a Form Name.
- Give a Return URL. Users will be redirected to this page after they submit the form.
- Enter the Form/Web page Url where the form is to be hosted.
- Select a default Flag for the bugs.
- Choose Default Fields to capture data as per the project requirements.
- Click Generate iFrame.
- Copy the code and embed it in your website to host the Web To Bug Form.