The User Details page provides detailed information about a particular user. There are various sections that display the user's Skillset, Planned vs Actual hours, Status summary, and Gamescope scorecard.
- Click in the top band.
- Navigate to Manage Users and click Portal or Client users.
- Navigate to the user and click on the profile picture.
You can view the following features in the User Details page:
- Skill sets: View skills acquired by the user. Skill details are pulled from Zoho People.
- Planned vs Actual hours: Planned hours are calculated based on the work hours allocated for the task assigned to the user. The actual hours spent is calculated based on the user's timesheets and timers.
- Task, Issue, and Milestone Summary:Graphical representation of your overall status in tasks and issues. Get a clear view of the task and issue completion status across projects.
- Gamescope scorecard: View the total number of trophies and badges won in the scorecard.
Status of projects where users have View All permission for tasks will be shown in the graph.