Zoho Support Integration
Zoho Support integration allows you to submit tickets as bug from within Zoho Support. If you use both Zoho Support and Zoho BugTracker for your business, you can quickly add bugs and track their status to closure.
- Subscribe to Enterprise edition of Zoho BugTracker and Zoho Support.
- Activate the Zoho BugTracker under Setup in Zoho Support.
- Portal Owner alone can activate Zoho Support and BugTracker integration.
Copy ZSC Key
To get started with the setup, you need to get the administrator’s e-mail address and the related ZSC key from your Zoho Projects account. The ZSC key is used to communicate between Zoho Support and Zoho Projects.
To copy ZSC Key:
- Login to Zoho Projects (https://www.zoho.com/projects/) account as a Portal Owner.
- Click Setup > Org Settings > Portal Settings to view the DEVELOPERS SPACE.
- Copy the e-mail address and the associated ZSC Key to integrate Zoho BugTracker and Zoho Support .
- You can also click Regenerate Key to get a new ZSC Key to be provided in Zoho Support
Integrate Bugtracker with Zoho Support
You now need to integrate Bugtracker with Zoho support to file bugs from Zoho Support.
To integrate bugtracker with support:
- Login to Zoho Support ( https://www.zoho.com/support/) as an Administrator.
- Click Setup link from the top right menu panel.
- In Others, click Integrations.
- Select Zoho Bug Tracker Integration and then click Activate Bug Tracker Integration.
- In Authentication Details specify bugtracker email ID in Enter the Bug Tracker Administration Email and ZSC key in Enter the Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key.
- Click Next.
- In Choose a Bug Tracker Portal, select a bug tracker portal from the drop down.
- In Choose Department, select the desired department.
- In Choose Project, select the desired project.
- You can map a department in Zoho Support to a related project in Zoho BugTracker to route the bugs. Also you cannot associate a department to more than one project.
- Click Save to add bugs from Zoho Support.
File Bugs from Zoho Support
Once you have integrated Zoho BugTracker and Zoho Support, you can now start filing bugs from Zoho Support into Zoho BugTracker.
To file bugs from Zoho Support:
- Login to Zoho Support.
- Click on a support request to open in detail view
- Click File a bug available at the top right corner.
- In File a Bug you can find the BugTracker Project and Bug Title pre-selected .
- Click Save to file the support request as a bug in the selected project in Zoho BugTracker.
- Bug Information section available at the bottom right panel in support request, displays more information about the bug.
- Support Request Information available at the top right panel in bugs, displays more information about the support request.
- You can set business rules for bugs filed from Zoho Support using Update Zoho Support option in BugTracker.
- Bugs filed from Zoho Support are exclusively displayed in Bugs from Zoho Support option in BugTracker.