My Timesheet View / Reports
Timesheets are used to capture the actual hours spent on a task. They are used to track resource utilization, calculate billable and non-billable hours.
You can log working hours across projects using My Timesheet.
- Navigate to Home and click My Timesheet.
- Click the Add log time button at the top right corner.
- Choose Log Time to log daily based effort.
- Choose Weekly Log Time to log weekly based effort.
This logs your timesheet entry for a particular project. In a similar way you can log working hours across projects using My Timesheet option.
- In My Timesheet, you must select the desired project first to log the effort
You can view timesheets in a Grid, List and Calendar.
In List view, tasks and bugs are displayed on a daily basis for the selected time period and you can also see the total billable and non-billable hours for that week. By default, the current week is displayed with its billable, non-billable and total status.
In Grid view, tasks and bugs are displayed within grids for the selected time period and you can also see the total billable and non-billable hours for that week.
In Calendar view, total log time for both billable and non-billable is displayed against the dates in a calendar. You can click on a selected date to view its time sheet in List view.
In Projects, select the required project, and then click Timesheet. Click Reports to view the timesheet report. A consolidated timesheet report for the project, for the selected month is displayed. In addition, we've provided options to save the generated timesheet report as a PNG, JPEG, PDF and print the chart.
- You need to install latest flash player in your machine to view these reports.
- To download latest Flash Player Click Here