Frequently Asked Questions in Pricing
- For how long can I use Free Edition of Zoho Projects?
- How can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- How can I downgrade from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan?
- Can I upgrade/downgrade or cancel a plan at anytime?
- How can I downgrade from a paid plan to a free plan?
- What kind of payments do you accept?
- Do we lose all the data in our account, if not renewed on time?
- Do you provide us any buffer time to renew our account?
- Will the previous project data be available after I renew my account?
- Apart from online payment, is there any other way of making payment?
- Does the Enterprise plan ($80/month) have any limits on projects or users?
1. For how long can I use Free Edition of Zoho Projects?
You can signup for a Free Plan with 5 Users. By using a free edition plan, you can manage one project, attach files upto 10MB disk space and you can also use it forever.
Note: Subtasks, Task duration in hours, Recurrence & Reminders, Project Templates, Timesheets, Custom Fields, Custom View, Gantt Charts, and Bug Tracking features are not part of Free Plan.
For more details visit our Plans and Pricing page.
2. How can I upgrade to a higher plan?
The portal owner is the only person who can upgrade the account. Learn More
Note: You can upgrade from one plan to the other at any time.
3. How can I downgrade from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan?
To downgrade your plan, you can check out the Upgrade/billing details for better understanding.
4. Can I upgrade / downgrade or cancel a plan at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Projects is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
5. How can I downgrade from a paid plan to a free plan?
The portal owner is the only person who can downgrade the account. To downgrade to a free plan, you can click to learn more.
6. What kind of payments do you accept?
We currently accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Upon user request, we accept payments via the merchant gateway. For related payments, you need to have an account with our merchant gateway. In addition, we also accept payments via check transfer, but we provide this facility only for Yearly subscription irrespective of the selected plan and not otherwise.
7. Do we lose all data in our account if not renewed on time?
No, you will not loose your data. If the renewal fails, all the projects except one will be deactivated. Once you renew your paid account, you will be able to access the data again.
8. Do you provide us any buffer time to renew our account?
Our merchant gateway, will try transacting the plan amount for 7 consecutive days from the actual renewal date. If the payment fails on the 7th day, the account will be automatically downgraded to the Free plan.
For example: If your renewal date is 6/24/2016 [MM/DD/YYYY], the merchant gateway will try transacting your plan till 7/1/2016 [MM/DD/YYYY] and if you fail to deliver the payment your plan will be downgraded.
9. Will the previous project data be available after I renew my account?
Yes, you will be able to access your data once your Zoho Projects account is renewed.
10. Apart from online payment, is there any other way of making payment?
Yes. The other modes of payment are Wire Transfer and Cheque. These modes are accepted only for the yearly subscription.
11. Does the Enterprise plan ($80/month) have any limit on projects or users?
The Enterprise plan of Zoho Projects supports Unlimited Projects and Users.